HBATBT Health Plan for HBAT Members
WELCOME TO THE HBATBT!
What if you had the buying power of a company with thousands of employees? With the Home Builders Association of Tennessee Benefits Trust (HBATBT), companies such as yours are combined together – pooling their risk as one large group. This helps to reduce costs and gives you access to a wider variety of health plan benefits, now administered by Aetna.
Spiraling healthcare costs represent an enormous challenge to the profitability of HBAT members. Employers and staff are facing increasing costs and less flexible plans with higher and higher deductibles. The HBATBT was developed for HBAT members to help battle these issues. The HBATBT may be your solution to receiving high quality health benefits for yourself and your employees at affordable rates.
WHY CHOOSE THE HBATBT?
Because the HBATBT is a self-insured plan, it has many benefits, including the ability to design plan and deductible options. The HBATBT offers 10 different plans with deductible options ranging from $0 to $7,350, including Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible plans. Aetna is the plan administrator for the medical, pharmacy and network services and uses the Aetna network, which provides members with a robust network of providers and facilities.
The HBATBT is a member-owned Tennessee MEWA health plan. It’s an employer plan, which means the practices that enroll in the plan will be required to offer the plan to all full-time employees (defined by the ACA as working 25+ per week). No employer contribution is required, however if an employer chooses to make a contribution, it must be on a non-discrimination basis. Employees can decline the coverage by completing a waiver.
HBATBT KEY PLAN FEATURES:
- 10 Health Plan Options | Traditional copay plans and high-deductible HSA health plans with varying deductibles and coinsurance.
- 3 Prescription Plan Options | 2 copay plans and 1 HSA-compatible deductible plan.
- Large National PPO Network | Aetna offers a robust network of providers and facilities.
- Aetna One Advocate (A1A) | Exceptional concierge customer service that is typically reserved for large Fortune 500 companies is now available to HBATBT employers. A1A provides you with a single, trusted advisor when you need one. They’re always just one call away.
- Telemedicine Program (Teladoc) | Use Teladoc anytime, anywhere for non-emergency conditions such as the flu, bronchitis, stress, psoriasis, and more. Visit Teledoc.com/Aetna or call 1.855.TELADOC (835-2362) to set up your account.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line | Whether you’re looking for general information or have a specific health concern, the 24-Hour Nurse Line is a 24-hour hotline for employees. Call 1.800.556.1555 and select the option to speak to a nurse (TTY: Dial 711).
- Stay Healthy Programs | Members will be able to receive discounts on health products and services from eye care to fitness and weight management.
HBATBT BENEFIT PLAN SUMMARIES AND SBCs:
- Plan 1 – Classic 500 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 2 – Classic 1000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 3 – Classic 2000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 4 – Classic 3500 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 5 – Classic 5000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 6 – HSA 5000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 7 – HSA 6650 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 8 – Value 7350 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 9 – ACO 0 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 10 – ACO 5000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
REQUEST A QUOTE:
Key Risk Underwriters representatives will walk you through the various healthcare benefit options available with the HBATBT Health Plan. We are licensed insurance agents, and will work to make sure you get the best plan available for your needs. Take advantage of this valuable HBAT member benefit!
- Complete the HBATBT Health Benefits Plan Census Form.
- Employees and business owners requesting quotes must complete a Personal Health Questionnaire.
- Eligible employees not requesting a quote must complete a Health Benefit Waiver.
- Submit all completed documents to Key Risk Underwriters via email, fax or mail.
SUBMIT COMPLETED DOCUMENTS:
Mail: Key Risk Underwriters, 6505 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421
For more information, please call us at 423.629.2400, ext. 264, email us at HBATBT@KeyRiskUnd.com or submit the following Webform: